Copyright

The purpose of this site is to save the film history of British American Football from the early years of the sport for the benefit of the Britball community as a whole. It is not meant to steal other peoples work. Accordingly if a person asserts they have copyright to any film herein it will be removed immediately.

Saturday 25 May 2013

1994 Leeds Cougars -v- Brighton B52s

Jim Briggs got this tape to me



The label says 1994 Leeds Cougars -v- Brighton B52s. I am not certain though. If you know better please post below.


4 comments:

  1. This is pre 1994 as I played for the team the year before and we wore white pants. I think the white pants came in in 92/93 so must be older

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shaun. Have you got anyway of verifying the year (maybe from the result which I don't know without watching the full film)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1990. I played left guard. Rick Bolen qb. Robbie Thompson, Buddy Zachery and TJ flugel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We used to come and watch games at withdean all the time. And hung out with TJ, and Junior after games. Great times growing up. @horse do you still stay in touch with any old players?

      Delete