Copyright

The purpose of this site is to save the film history of British American Football from the early years of the sport for the benefit of the Britball community as a whole. It is not meant to steal other peoples work. Accordingly if a person asserts they have copyright to any film herein it will be removed immediately.

Sunday 6 July 2014

1992 Glasgow Lions @ Gateshead Senators

Another film thanks to Ian Storey

Unfortunately I have no year for this game (or the other two on the DVD I ripped them from. I guess it is between 1989 and 1992 from other stuff I received but if anyone can confirm that would be great. Feel free to post below or email me at the usual blog address.

Edit: People tell me this is a 1992 game so I have amended the year in the title. If you know different please post below

In the meantime here is the film

Glasgow Lions @ Gateshead Senators from The Ref That's Left on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. As far as I know, Gateshead only played in the main stadium during the NDMA years of 1990 and 1991.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NDMA games had 6-man crews in 1990 and 1991. This is a 5-man crew so my money is on 1992.

    ReplyDelete